Who Will Not Travel With Blue Jackets To New York And Boston- 3/30/22

We have more updates and they aren't the best, I won't lie, you know I never would 5th Line.  It shouldn't surprise many, but it does dash my hopes a bit, so I'll understand if you feel that way too.  Werenski will stay here in Columbus and continue to recover from a hit during Saturday's Wild game in Minnesota.  I doubt many need a reminder, but it was a helmet hit to the jaw area of Werenski.  He's been listed as "Day-To-Day".  However, we won't see him for the next few as the team travels to both New York to face the Islanders tomorrow, then to Boston to face the Bruins Saturday.  Meaning the next time we could see Werenski play won't be till Monday, when the Bruins travel here, at the earliest.  I continue to wish him the very best.  

As I stated yesterday in my first announcement, I would've found it shocking to see Head Coach Brad Larson or Assistant Coach Steve McCarthy travel with the team as well.  This has sadly now been stated the case.  It means the soonest we could see both mean coach again will also be Monday.  This will likely be determined by if they're symptomatic.  This is something we don't know and is their business alone to release.  Right now, we can only simply wish them the best as well.  With such developments, likely Pascal Vincent will continue to be the stand in Head Coach for the team the next two games.  Personally, I think he did well last night, so such doesn't concern me at all.  

If there are any other updates I'll let you know. 

Source:

Jeff Svoboda Tweet:  "#CBJ defenseman Zach Werenski will not travel on the team's upcoming two-game road trip to NYI (Thursday) and Boston (Saturday)

Meanwhile, coaches Brad Larsen and Steve McCarthy also will not travel with the team bc of COVID protocol. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the Ranger's Elimination From the 2024 NHL Playoffs Means for the Columbus Blue Jackets Acquired 2026 Draft Pick

Brenden Gaunce, Nick Blankenburg, and Jake Bean Sign NHL Deals Away From Columbus Blue Jackets

Rest in Peace, Johnny and Mathew Gaudreau- Part One