Updates For CBJ Injuries Including Chinakhov, Werenski and Laine- 4/21/22

So, it's a mixed bag regarding injuries still.  Based off Jeff Svoboda's keen eye I have a few updates for you today.  Chinahov, Werenski and Laine were all listed with Upper Body Injuries.  Chinahov has been out longer with his though.  His last game with the Blue Jackets was against the Boston Bruins on April 2.  This season, the Right Wing 21-year-old, has had 7 goals and 7 assists in 58 total games.  Via Jeff Svoboda I can tell you that Chinahov has returned to practice this morning!  

As I said, this was a mixed bag regarding injuries.  Werenski and Laine, again thanks to Jeff Svoboda's keen eye, I can unfortunately report weren't able to practice this morning.  I've seen no other updates about these two, but you can bet the moment I do I'll post about it for sure.  

Welcome back Chinahov and wishing you well, Werenski and Laine!    

Source:  Jeff Svoboda Tweet on Twitter, 4/21/22, Tweet sourced:  "Patrik Laine and Zach Werenski not practicing for #CBJ but Yegor Chinakhov is."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the Ranger's Elimination From the 2024 NHL Playoffs Means for the Columbus Blue Jackets Acquired 2026 Draft Pick

Brenden Gaunce, Nick Blankenburg, and Jake Bean Sign NHL Deals Away From Columbus Blue Jackets

Rest in Peace, Johnny and Mathew Gaudreau- Part One