Blue Jackets Sign A New Player From Sweden! 5/25/22

New Columbus Blue Jackets Defender Alert!  

So, normally I don't do this, but I am this time.  NHL.com did a great job laying out all of our newest Columbus Blue Jacket player's achievements, that I find it hard to paraphrase their article.  I'm terrified I'll accidentally plagiarize the post and for that reason I'm going to welcome him with a post, but ask you to mostly refer to their own for more in-depth look at Marcus Bjork.  I look forward to covering the incredibly talented Swedish player this upcoming 2022-23 NHL Season which he's been signed to play for us.  With 64 points this season, 17 goals and 47 assists, I have a feeling I'll be reporting his name often! I very much so hope I'm right 5th Line!

Link to NHL.com post here <  https://www.nhl.com/bluejackets/news/cbj-sign-d-marcus-bjork-to-one-year-entry-level-contract/c-334291680?fbclid=IwAR09Qbc_VogNXOG_I7wANZUChsyWQ3oYMN6rqBcyZHwwmqiFWS_ZVF0_90U

Go CBJ!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the Ranger's Elimination From the 2024 NHL Playoffs Means for the Columbus Blue Jackets Acquired 2026 Draft Pick

Brenden Gaunce, Nick Blankenburg, and Jake Bean Sign NHL Deals Away From Columbus Blue Jackets

Rest in Peace, Johnny and Mathew Gaudreau- Part One