Jeff Carter Scores 2 Goals In Penguins 7-3 Win Over Rangers- 5/8/22

So, I said I'd cover every former Blue Jacket in the Post-Season.  Jeff Carter was a Blue Jacket for a brief period of time, I understand that.  However, I'm covering Matt Duchene, who was here just a few more games than Jeff Carter.  Next season, maybe I'll make the requirement a bit higher.  This season though, I'll stick to my word.  

Jeff Carter had 2 goals last night against the Rangers.  Carters first goal came at 8:18 in the 1st Period.  This gave the Penguins back their lead, 2-1.  The period would end with a 3-1 score.  The Rangers would come back in Period 2, the final going into the 3rd Period would be 4-4.  However, the Penguins would score the only 3 goals in the 3rd Period.  The last goal of the game, at 18:53, would also belong to Carter. The final would be 7-3, Penguins over Rangers.   

Jeff Carter's 2 goals would ensure him the 3rd Star of The Game.  

Game 4 between the Penguins and Rangers will be in Pittsburgh on Monday night.  Puck drop is set for 7:00 PM EST on ESPN.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the Ranger's Elimination From the 2024 NHL Playoffs Means for the Columbus Blue Jackets Acquired 2026 Draft Pick

Brenden Gaunce, Nick Blankenburg, and Jake Bean Sign NHL Deals Away From Columbus Blue Jackets

Rest in Peace, Johnny and Mathew Gaudreau- Part One