Jack Roslovic Returns To Blue Jackets Next Season With New Contract! Details On His Contract And His Comments Inside! 6/7/22

This is what I get for enjoying a late night of catching up on TV, after the Western Conference series ended!  We finally got another signing from within the franchise!  Did I expect it to be Joonas Korpisalo and then Jack Roslovic signed first from the pool of men whose contracts were due, no.  Am I happy they are both returning?  100%!  Today's post is centered around Roslovic (Rosie) returning for both the 2022-23 and 2023-24 NHL seasons.  For doing so he'll bank a cool $8 Million.  So how does the Ohio native feel about returning to Columbus Blue Jackets for the next 2 seasons of his NHL Career?  

Via Jeff Svoboda:  "Jack Roslovic: "I think I’m getting into the prime of my playing career and obviously I want to keep on growing. It’s definitely not going to stop here. It’s definitely encouraging, and it’s a great feeling to have knowing that I haven’t reached any sort of peak yet." #CBJ"

Continued on in another Tweet, also via Jeff Svobodad: Jack Roslovic: “All of our young guys that we have and all of the new guys that we have, they want to be here. It’s a group of guys, a locker room that wants to be in Columbus and wants to play here. This year was great year for our trajectory, where we want to go.” #CBJ

I for one can't wait to see what he accomplishes this upcoming season. After 22 goals and 23 assists for 45 points this season, along with the fact he played 81 games of 82., I believe Roslovic's assessment of his skill. Once you add in that he was one of only two players in a CBJ Jersey to have a Hattrick this season, I think the best is yet to come. With that being his past, that is incredibly exciting for the future of this franchise.

Welcome back Roslovic!

Go CBJ!

Source:

Jeff Svoboda Tweets on 6/7/22

Tweet 1)  "🚨 NEWS: The Blue Jackets have signed center and Columbus native Jack Roslovic to a two-year, $8 million contract extension through the 2023-24 season."

Tweet 2) "Jack Roslovic: "I think I’m getting into the prime of my playing career and obviously I want to keep on growing. It’s definitely not going to stop here. It’s definitely encouraging, and it’s a great feeling to have knowing that I haven’t reached any sort of peak yet." #CBJ"

Twitter 3) "Jack Roslovic: “All of our young guys that we have and all of the new guys that we have, they want to be here. It’s a group of guys, a locker room that wants to be in Columbus and wants to play here. This year was great year for our trajectory, where we want to go.” #CBJ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the Ranger's Elimination From the 2024 NHL Playoffs Means for the Columbus Blue Jackets Acquired 2026 Draft Pick

Brenden Gaunce, Nick Blankenburg, and Jake Bean Sign NHL Deals Away From Columbus Blue Jackets

Rest in Peace, Johnny and Mathew Gaudreau- Part One